Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

What a funny day

I'm so amused today. I went out with lai lai cos he was given the day off to do his subject registration. We went out together to walk ard and den at night, we had sushi for dinner. At sakae sushi, there was these two girls sitting at the table in front of me. Lai lai's back was facing them. One girl looked quite pretty, while the other one was a bit fat and well, jus not so pretty lar. The not-so-pretty girl was facing me, and man! She was talking at the top of her voice! I bet the whole of sakae sushi could hear what she was saying.

Apparently, she is waiting to go Uni, and SMU and NTU has accepted her. So she was contemplating which one to go to. "Both SMU and NTU want me liao leh, but I really dunno which one to choose! Haiyo so fan! I mean, both are good schools, ohhh its so hard to choose! WHich one should I go to??" And yadda yadda yadda.

Lai lai couldnt see who was talking, so he asked me "Who's the girl talking? So loud... chio or not?" Den he turned ard to see for himself. Then he walked over to the table. He bent over and said with a smile"Hi, I overheard your conversation. I'm actually from NTU. Well, since you dunno where to go, may I suggest that you go to hell?" Still smiling, he den walked back to our table, leaving the girl dumb founded.

Wahahhaha I think it was so funny. Ok lar, i made up the part where he walked over to tell tt girl. He told me only lar. hahahhaha.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com