Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Saturday, June 10, 2006

No Title

Its the start of World Cup, and the begining of misery for girlfriends like me who dunno how to appreciate soccer. Just today, I got sent home at 8 plus because there was a match at 9pm.

Life's kinad mundane now, but i'm not complaining! Everyday I do the same things over and over again but hey! It doesnt feel like routine!Let me slack for another month or so.

Now that I am sooo free, I've got no excuses for not exercising.. this period of time is also probably the only period where I am free to do what I want. Who knows what will happen will work starts. I wont be able to say bye bye to my tummy anymore. So for the past month or so, I've been jogging more frequently than ever before, otherwise I'm going to be so guilty for being a couch potato. I try to jog every alternate day, FIVE KILOMETRES every time (not week). I am so proud of myself can?! So i roughly jog like 3 times a week, which amounts to FIFTEEN LONG LONG KILOMETRES. The past 3 weeks were good. I look forward to jogging and i feel good after jogging.

This week, terrible week. My butt just feels so heavy everytime i jog. And I get this dull ache on my shoudler halfway thru my run. Recently, it is followed by a weird creaking and strain at my ankles and kness. And the worst thing is, I get fainting spells after jogging. Cant even like stand straight and my vision is blurred by patches of black. Poor me. I think I am getting old. All the talk abt jogging making me fitter is like bullshit.
----------------------

I went to collect my convocation gown yesterday! It felt so weird when I tried on my gown. Obviously I looked weird also. Convo gowns arent v nice dresses afterall. I wonder how I would feel at the convocation ceremony.

After tt, it was off to Geylang Lorong 9 for some oyster omelette, mee hun kwey, stingray and venison meat! Courtesy of Miss Mabelline Low and Mr Low. =) Everytime I go to that place, two things will amuse me.

1) Mabel's father's employee. Everytime I see him, I will remember his car. And that thought will naturally make me feel like laughing. Well but I shall not elaborate about it here, Miss Mabel might wanna mention abt it in her blog one day. But I like the employee. He seems kind.

2) Ruishan and cats. At least 2 cats are residents of Geylang Lorong 9. Like my fear of cockroaches, Ruishan has a fear of cats too. Well, at least Rs doesnt wish for their deaths, while I pray for the extinction of cockroaches. They are disgusting creatures.
-----------------

I'm starting to like reading 8 days! It has become more entertaining than Cleo. Cleo seems to be running out of ideas to write about. And i get bored easily reading it.

I was reading 8 Days today and this week's issue is about numbers. And since it is also the begining of world cup, 8 days mentioned about Singapore's vision to make it to the world cup in 2010. 8 Days prediction? Year 20100. I just burst out laughing. I think it's so funny. I dunno why I am so easily amused!

Ok i seem to like to burst out laughing these days. Shall try not to. =x
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com