Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Annoymous Losers

In a world where there are more and more modes of communication, there are also more and more ways to be annoymous. In the past, how can we remain annoymous? We could only
1) Talk face to face - no way to remain annon
2) Talk on the phone - I can recognise your voice
3) Write letters - You pass to me I will know its you
4) Ask others to pass the letter - I recognise your handwriting

Unless u prank call me using public telephones tho.

But now?! I can send an annoymous sms to you throught internet sms... I can MSN you using an annoymous MSN account.. I also can send hate mails.. I STILL can prank call u and write you letters - I can always type out!

Recently, the new way of communicating is through leaving annoymous comments on blogs. How underhand is that.


Not to mention "Sugar", an annoymous reader of my blog... well but he/she is still okay, at least no harmful n irritating comments..

Recently, my friend, Cheryl, also kenna an annoymous reader of her blog. A really irritatin person, I must say. And I really 佩服 Cheryl's tolerance for him. (I am assuming a guy here cos only guys are afraid of letting others know their balls size) Well, Cheryl went to watch The Da Vinci Code and she said on her blog tt it was a nice show-HER BLOG=She is entitled to her own views and comments. But this ball-less annoymous guy left a comment implying that she shouldnt like the show cos of her religion. Which to me is:


To me, having faith in one's religion and liking a controversial show is not correlated. Well anyway, my point is, this loser here apparently seems to know Cheryl. He is afraid tt Cheryl will disapprove him as a friend if he leaves tt comment there with his name. And so, being the ball-less him, he left an annoymous comment. Recently, he left yet another comment on her blog again, which I dun wan to elaborate, cos I dun wan to waste time talking abt a penis-less guy like him.

To all ANNOYMOUS people out there,

Have the guts to admit the things that you say. Dun hide behind your computer screen and leave hurtful or irritating comments to people, AND especially people whom you know. Ever heard of the chinese saying "一人做事一人当" and "敢做敢当"? I really despise such losers. PUI.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hmm i appreciate the fact tt u dun find me irritating but the thing is i dun even noe u n u dun even noe me.. jus chanced upon ur blog so if i do leave a comment do u expect me to leave my full name n ic number n my email add n wadever not??? sorry if i sound offensive or anything but yeah tts how i feel abt dis n im certainly not a loser.. anyway gotta take care of ur ankles n knees n not jog too much.. once its busted its a lifetime thingy.. been thru it..

3:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com