Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

A Clarification

Ok I think I wasn't v clear in my previous post.. Sugar mentioned tt he, being a person whom I dunno, doesnt see the reason in leaving his real name behind etc. I must say I totally agree with him.

I guess I should clarify that "Annoymous losers" as defined by me are people whom I know/people who know me, and these people read my blog (secretly?). In a normal blog post, these annoymous losers do not leave any comments. However, when they read something tt they do not agree with, they hide behind a peuseodym and post hurtful comments. The reason why they hide behind the title of an annoymous reader is because they are afraid of letting the blogder(i.e. their friends or people whom they know) know that they are capable of saying such stuffs to ppl they know. They definitely didn't identify themselves as annoymous readers jus because they dunno the person who writes the blog. These readers will probably post comments in their own names ONLY when they have good comments or nice things to say.

In Cheryl's case, I feel that that annoymous reader definitely knows Cheryl. He doesnt want to spoil his friendship with Cheryl, yet at the same time he doesnt agree with Cheryl views and wants to voice out. In normal circumstances, this person would probably jus shut his mouth. But in the annoymous blogosphere, he knows that he can hurt people without others knowing. This thought, or this intention, is very morally incorrect. For me, I will never ever comment in mabel's rs's or 31's blog annoymously. If there's sth I dun agree, I wont rebutt them cos it's really their blog and they are entitled to their own views.

People like Sugar, whom I believe is speaking the truth when he/she said tt he/she doesn't know me and I dunno him/her. I am totally okay with you leaving a comment. Because u read my blog for leisure and not to find fault with me or to write hurtful stuffs. Well, even when u want to write hurtful stuffs, I identity u as Sugar! At least I know its this person called sugar... "annoymous" can be like anyone.

Yeah tt's abt all tt I wanna say..
-----------------------

Stupide me left the car keys in the car today and locked myself out of the car!! Was working at Changi Fire Stn today and I went back to the car to do sth. I left the car keys on the car seat and den got out of the car. After like 5 seconds, I realised tt i left the keys in the car. At tt instant, I had a feeling of deja vu because I was reminded of this incident tt happened prolly ten yrs back. I left the car leaving the car keys in the car tt time, and my cousin (the owner of the car) and I were jus stranded at his friend's place. His house was like 10 km away, and there was no puublic transport (we were at a more remote area of msia). I wanted to die there and then and I felt so guilty!! My cousin had to call home and get his bro to brg the spare keys down!

Ok back to now. I went back n tried the door. It was locked!!! Had to call back office and get my leader to come down n open the door. -_-''' I feel so bad!! I've gotta stop being so blur and bimbo! Grow up Yingying!!!!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com