Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Monday, June 19, 2006

Pain and tiredness

The title of the post is kinda irrelevant to what I am gg to blog about. Although I must say that I can feel another bout of food poisoning coming.. pls dun let it come.

On a related note, I can be classified as sick because I am having the world cup fever! I have never been a fan of soccer and never will be. I dont watch all the leagues but I watch (albeit a bit) world cup. I dunno man, everyone's crazy over it and I need to be part of it too! The part tt i enjoy most abt watching soccer is the laughter and anxiousnes tt I share with my friends whenever we see a potential goal. And man, screaming and cursing just seem to be uncontrollable.

Just yesterday, I was at Cheryl's place watching the Portugal and Iran match tog w emily, andrea, shaun, grace, justin n of cos the hostess herself. Despite the flicking TV (an experience which i described as taking multi shot photos) we managed to see what was gg on at the field. We had so many hearty laughter, and one of the funniest part was when Justin just couldn't sit down on the sofa while watching tt penalty kick.

Now I would like to digress to a totally different topic. When we eat ice cream under the fan, does the ice cream melt faster?? While emily and I agreed that wind will aid the melting process, the rest of my frens think otherwise. Hmm... I wonder...

Despite the fun at Cheryl's placem these 2 days aren't really fantastic for me because I have a HELL LOT of things to deal with. I was so troubled tt I couldn't even concentrate on jogging. As we all grow older, relations are really getting more and more complicated. The problem must have been the reason why I am getting the runs! =( Ok its not i'm just being silly here.

One thing that I realised is that I seem to be having lesser and lesser friends. It is very evident because I dun get sms-es from frens everyday (or even frequently), and I dun seem to hav many friends to talk to online afterall. Self-doubt occurs and for the past few weeks, I have actually been wondering to myself if I am a hard-to-get-along person. I cant expect ppl to be truthful to me, except emily and lai lai. Whenever we have any unhappiness, we NEVER hesitate to say it out. This is a habit tt emily and I developed in JC. Thinking back, we quarreled so often, almost like bfs and gfs. But the strange thing is, we remained really strong friends. Today, tho i dun get to see her much, I am still glad that she voices out her unhappiness with me, cos it makes me realise where i am wrong (if i am wrong) or if everything was jus a misunderstanding. I guess this is the tough way to go for a friendship, but this method actually forges a stronger relationship.

Anyway I digressed again. Yes I was talking about self doubt. I may appear to be a very confident person, but seriously, when it comes to relations, I really feel that my EQ is LOW. I am too straight forward and I say things with good intentions in the wrong way. So in the process the good intentions disappear. I also HATE making small talk with strangers, though I am trying to change this. Oh man but a leopard nv changes its spots. I just wish that I have enough frens who will tell me what's wrong with me. Sometimes I look at losers and think quietly to myself whether their frens ever told them they suck. Immediately after tt, I chide myself because hey, I might just be one of those losers.

Yesterday while watching the soccer match, andrea saw the puma jersey Iran team donned. And she asked "I wonder what animal represents the Puma brand... issit jaguar?" We all just burst out laughing.

A very random-thoughts post. its like 01.41am now and I am dead tired. Shall just forget everything and go to slp.

Today, this quote from X-Men I kept running through my head. It reminds me of Jaime.
"Trust a few, fear the rest."
How true.

Post-note: I actually started writing with nothing in my mind and was staring blankly at the screen for quite some time. Wow but I managed to write so much. Woot.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com